Search Our Blog!

Thursday 15 November 2012

I Get Burned, But Return with a Brilliant Comeback

I don't know ' bout you, but I'm a techie, just FYI, anyway yesterday, in class, this guy was saying he was smarter than me, so to prove that he wasn't, I asked him what what GPU (Graphics Processing Unit, I won't go into details), so he thinks a bit and says "G(his name, which ironically starts w/ G) Powns U".  Dang, he's lucky. But @ the time I didn't realize how much luckier I was...here's why: I wanted to get some kind of a comeback, so I'm like "What's a CPU (Central Processing Unit), then?" I was originally planninig for him not to know the definition, and when he remains silent, I'd tell him "Central Processing Unit, genius", getting a (very lame) comeback. However as I was saying it, my mind pieced together CPU into CyberPoodle* (*Actually, I thought of and said my real name, which, just like my net name (CyberPoodle) starts with C, ironically) Powns U, It's insane how perfectly it pieced together! And, of course, that's what I said, after his nonexistent answer to my question. Of course, he remained silent, the poor guy, and I and one of my best friends, who sat right beside me, burst laughing uncontrollably. Obviously, we got the attention of the teacher who wasn't too happy because we'd interrupted his class.

No comments:

Post a Comment