Search Our Blog!

Wednesday 24 October 2012

To Low Ride or Not to Low Ride?

So OK, you probably know about low riding. It's supposed to be cool (I don't like it), but there's always the dangers of low riding. Danger: Pants falling off. Imagine that, right in the middle of a presentation. Priceless for the bystander, Infinitely embarrassing for the victim.Actually once, my mom told me, that a low rider's pants came off as he was going on the bus. Oh, man, I wish I was there. Now onto the lil' surprise. A joke: OK. The coolest guy around is super-low riding. His pants are barely on! Super cool and awesome, right? Now there's a little tiny baby problem. He keeps on tripping. In gym class: run, Run Thonk! Run, Crunch! Run, run, run Shablamo! But no pain no gain, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment