Search Our Blog!

Friday 26 October 2012

I get Served...By an Old Teacher Substitute!

The other day at school, something majorly hilarious happened. It was math class. We had a sub that day. And so a guy sitting beside got in a bit of trouble and the teacher substitute, who was quite old, went to talk to him. And after their conversation was done, I told her that you could see his underwear (it's obviously not allowed and quite grody). BTW, he low rides so low that the latter is often the case. But can you guess what she replied? "Why are you looking there?" And the madman-esque laughing took me and many classmates over. Well I'm sorry, I didn't mean  to look there, but it's too bloody obvious! But I had gotten served by an old teacher substitute. Quite extraordinary, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment